Thursday, August 21, 2008

Walking for James & MCCP

In case anyone is interested, the Maine Children's Cancer Program where James receives all of his therapy and support is having a walk on Sept. 27th (the Saturday before James starts his next round of chemo treatments).

I plan to walk and have formed a team named JT's Trekkers. If you would like to join the team by walking in Portland or one of the many other locations in Maine (Augusta, Lewiston, Sanford, Brunswick, or Waterville), we welcome the company and support. You may also walk as an individual, form your own team, or simply volunteer at any of the locations.

You can find more information by visiting https://fundraising.mmc.org/NETCOMMUNITY/SSLPage.aspx?&pid=246&srcid=183.
You can search by my name, the team name, and you can also sponsor the team by donating online through the same link.

I apologize for any bugs in the link or my directions to it; this sort of thing is a bit new to me, so I'm trying to get everything linked as best I can for everyone out there.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment on the blog as well.

Thanks again for all of your support! - Jenn

No comments: