Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snowy Sunday....

So, the boys are resting (JT is getting very fatigued lately) and Old Man Winter is bearing down on us for the third time in under two weeks. I love the new blanket of snow because it covers all the leaves that I didn't have time to rake! But, damn, don't I hate cleaning up after the storms. I'm pretty sure that we can safely assume that we're in for a white Christmas here in Portland.

Anyhow, I'm hanging out flipping through iTunes and photos and figured that I'd post a few random shots for no other good reason than because I can. So here you are.
Hope you all are safe, warm and well.
dct

Not unlike a manager's line up card. Just keeping it all straight, at times, can be mindboggling.


Dinner's "appetizers". Thanks to the medication Gods JT takes everything well.

...and so it does.

For whatever reason a few years ago I began sawing off a little wafer of our Christmas trees. Not sure if it's the recession hitting our little house or just my poor tree selection abilities - but the trunk diameter is on disturbingly downward path. Gonna have to fix that in '09.

1 comment:

JCM said...

Ah, I see that I can now safely blame you folks and your window decorations for the blasted blanket of white that's gracing our house. Thanks. Maybe next week you can put "Let it be unseasonably warm for the foreseeable future" on your window?

Our love to you all... we'll be eating Chinese with you in spirit!