Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hey folks....I do love the fact that I can post things via my phone now.

The last few weeks have been fun. JT has had a good temperment and good stamina. Just last weekend we began to get a glimpse of a healthy, active seven year old. As a matter of fact he really started to get his wiffle ball swing back. During an impromptu game he was connecting!

Well, believe it or not...tomorrow we head into the hospital to begin J's last chemotherapy cycle. A week from tomorrow he'll have his last Vincristin booster. I can't believe it. It's surreal that the year has past as fast as it has.

Take care and I'll post more soon.
dct

1 comment:

raggahop said...

Hey guys, the Hopperstad fam. is thinking of James and all of you this Summer.. we'll be back in Maine next summer, and Nate and Kai are already asking about a plydate.. take care...